3/11 Lytton Street, Cammeray
One of the most prestigious townhouses in Cammeray, this beautiful home in a landmark Federation building delivers grand dimensions, an ambiance of refinement and stunning heritage details. A rare opportunity in the area, the design showcases an array of gorgeous living spaces blending to a sun dappled courtyard. Its secluded yet thoroughly convenient setting has rapid city access and is a stroll to Cammeray and Neutral Bay shops, schools, parks and buses. It is a short walk to the centres of North Sydney and Crows Nest. This townhouse also enjoys rear access to Moodie Street.
– Graceful formal living and dining rooms complement an additional family/dining room
– Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and Miele gas cooktop
– Elegant foyer features vintage leadlight windows and a classic staircase
– Sumptuous master retreat includes walk-in robe, travertine spa ensuite and green views
– Two further enticing bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Further full family travertine bathrooms
– Downstairs powder room
– Jetmaster fireplace, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning plus separate system in master bedroom
– Tandem garage
– Separate store room on title
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
* Masks will be provided at the open house