7/2A Cambridge Street, Cammeray
Immersed in the beauty of a bushland backdrop, this end-of-row 279sqm townhouse offers a semi-like retreat of privacy, space and convenience at the rear of a quiet complex. The well designed layout is surrounded by multiple outdoor living zones including a huge terrace, balcony and private front courtyard for alfresco dining. Well located, this bushland retreat offers easy access to Cammeray, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay shopping villages, the city, Cammeray Public School and public transport.
– Vast open plan living zone extends seamlessly to outdoor entertaining areas
– Granite finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances adjoins courtyard
– Light filled master bedroom has balcony, built-in robe and ensuite potential
– Skylit bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles, spa bath and glass shower
– Double lock-up garage plus visitor parking located in basement car park
– Easy access onto M1 for rapid city commute, close to parks and walking tracks