18/34-40 Union Street, McMahons Point
Architecturally designed to enhance light, space and privacy, this deluxe North facing tri-level townhouse is located to the rear of the boutique 2016 built development 'Union Square'. The sleek interiors create an open layout which basks in a magnificent verdant backdrop, exuding a sense of tranquility in the heart of McMahons Point. Set on 3,000sqm of landscaped communal grounds, this home offers walking distance to Blues Point Road eateries, local buses, North Sydney CBD and idyllic harbourside parks.
– Floor-to-ceiling glass doors opens either side to intimate alfresco settings
– CaesarStone island kitchen equipped with a suite of Miele gas appliances
– Entire top floor master bedroom reveals high vaulted ceilings and ensuite
– Second and master bedrooms catch Anzac Bridge glimpses and district views
– Secure double car space, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, intercom
– Walk to North Sydney Station for rapid city and lower north shore access