6/249 Ernest Street, Cammeray
Immaculately presented, full of natural light and surprisingly private, this recently refurbished apartment will impress with its spacious proportions, contemporary feel and inviting living spaces. Perfectly set on the building's northern end with only one common wall and windows on three sides, this quality home offers a leafy outlook to create the ideal urban retreat. The location is supremely convenient, only minutes to the eateries, shops and parks of Cammeray, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay.
– Generous L-shaped living and dining area complete with sound-reducing windows
– Sunroom welcomes the morning rays and offers enough space for dinner parties
– Fresh and modern, the east facing kitchen reveals a wall oven and Omega stove
– Two bedrooms come with built-ins while a modern bathroom offers a rain shower
– Ample storage with large internal laundry and secure basement parking space
– Walk to Anzac Park Public School and city bus stops, easy road access to CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.