1/20 Grafton Street, Cammeray
Bathed in beautiful sunlight, this idyllic apartment is a wonderful place to retreat to. It welcomes inside with a due east aspect that overlooks the greenery of Primrose Park beyond, while thoughtfully updated interiors ensure the very best in peace and comfort. The property further entices with near level access from an elevated first floor setting in a charming boutique block, only footsteps from Green Park Village cafés, handy bus transport, waterfront reserves and Cammeray Golf Club.
– Open design enhanced by high ceilings, large windows and timber flooring
– Integrated kitchen features casual dine-in area, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Two inviting double bedrooms, master is fitted with large built-in wardrobe
– Bright bathroom has tub/shower, frosted glass windows and porcelain vanity
– Direct rear access out to quaint common garden for relaxed alfresco enjoyment
– Minutes from Neutral Bay Junction, Cammeray Square, North Sydney and the city
Strata Levies: $500pq
Council Rates: $276pq
Water Rates: $144pq
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.