67/237 Underwood Street, Paddington
Recent renovations have complimented the light filled interiors of this ideally positioned studio apartment. Residents of “Underwood Towers” have access to a common roof top terrace, which captures breathtaking views of the harbour and city skyline. Offering an ultra-convenient location alongside the vibrant boutique outlets and cafes of Oxford St, plus transport options to Bondi Beach or the city, this apartment is the ideal investment opportunity or bolthole option when travelling to the city precinct.
– Leafy district outlooks and light filled interiors
– Renovated kitchen with island bench
– Updated bathroom with bath and vanity storage
– Large built in wardrobe and custom cabinetry
– Secure lift access and brand new intercom system
– Shared laundry with washer and dryer, common rooftop
– Well managed scramble parking system, close to transport
– Stroll to Centennial Park, Oxford St and Woollahra Village
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.