6/2 Powell Road, Rose Bay
This grand two bedroom apartment presents a generous light filled layout with a leafy outlook and no common walls. With all the charming features one would expect from a home of this golden era features include high ornate ceilings, huge tethered wooden windows and shining original solid timber flooring throughout. The updated stylish kitchen with intelligent storage solutions and bathroom are both tastefully appointed while the bedrooms are generous in size. Positioned in a beautifully maintained classic building you will find yourself peacefully situated opposite Woollahra Golf Course in a tightly held pocket only moments to harbour beaches and the ferry and with direct access to Plumer Road Village and local restaurants.
– Classic interiors accentuated with plantation shutters
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, wine rack, breakfast bar and pantry
– Separate North facing living and dining rooms with private outlook
– Stylish bathroom with incorporated fittings and laundry facilities
– Grand bedrooms each with built-ins and custom cabinetry in the main bedroom
– Formal entry, neat hallway cupboard and balcony access
– Ideal for the executive buyer or downsizer in a top location
– Boutique security building with communal store room
– Stroll to cafes, shops and eateries, moments to Rose Bay Wharf
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.